Wood Jointer IJ-655
Looking for an entry-level wood jointer? Want to upgrade from a small benchtop model? This affordable machine is perfect for home shops or anyone working with 6”-wide pieces.
- 1 hp motor spins the blade at 5,000 rpm.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Tried and true wedge bed design is durable and simple to use.
- 6” x 55” oversized steel table, mounted on dovetailed ways, gives you support and minimizes vibrations.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 29”-long, 4”-tall fence has positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left.
- Lever on the infeed table allows you to adjust the cut depth up to ⅛” for quick set-ups.
- Straight 3-knife cutting head comes standard with the jointing machine.
- 4” dust port can connect to your dust collection system and keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh woodworking expert whenever you need help.
We recommend adding a spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide teeth that stay sharp longer.
Contact us for more details
Do you have any more questions?
YOU CAN TRUST ROGERS ELECTRIC & MACHINE FOR ALL OF YOUR NEW & USED INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDS
Rogers Electric & Machine serves all of Eastern Canada.Contact us today...