WORK STATION TABLE SAW TS-1020WS
This space-saving 3-in-1 machine combines a 10” sliding table saw with a built-in router table. We built the TS-1020WS to last with a heavy steel base and a finished cast-iron table.
- 3 hp Leeson motor spins at 4,300 rpm—a lot of power for a workstation machine.
- Saw accepts a standard 10” blade with a ⅝” arbor.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Thermal overload protection ensures that the motor will last for many years.
- 20” x 27” table with plenty of space for cutting wood when you’re not using the router.
- Tabletop made from polished and ground cast iron will stay true and square.
- Sliding rip fence made of UHMW plastic makes it easier to move wood towards the blade and back. It’s great for heavy material or awkwardly long pieces.
- Rip fence reduces human error. The wood is always square, which is convenient for repeated cuts.
- You can cheaply replace the plastic sides on the rip fence if you cut into them.
- Miter gauge and riving knives come standard.
- Attach your personal router to a fixture on the underside of the table.
- Solid cast steel base minimizes vibration and keeps the saw as accurate as possible.
- Hook up the integrated 4” dust collection port to an extraction system to suck out sawdust.
- CSA approved.
- Includes a safety blade guard that also prevents kickback.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of knowledgeable reps will provide lifetime technical support by phone. We’re here to help whenever you run into a problem or have a project question.
Please note: Router not included.
Recommended for: Small woodworking shops that are tight on space but need the power to cut through the toughest woods.
Contact us for more details
Do you have any more questions?
YOU CAN TRUST ROGERS ELECTRIC & MACHINE FOR ALL OF YOUR NEW & USED INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDS
Rogers Electric & Machine serves all of Eastern Canada.Contact us today...