RIVING KNIFE TABLE SAW TS-1040P-50
This cabinet-style production saw delivers professional accuracy. Its steel base, trunnion attached to the cabinet, and cast iron table reduce vibrations and maintain alignment.
- 50” right-side rip capacity. (Also available in a 30” rip model.) 3hp Leeson motor turns at 4,300 rpm and cuts maple like it was pine.
- The motor gets up to full speed in seconds.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work in almost any shop.
- Uses standard 10” blades with ⅝” arbor.
- Includes standard and dado inserts.
- 40” x 27” table, made of cast iron, with 50” extension boards, made of impregnated poly, help you handle large, awkward pieces.
- Tabletop is webbed into the base to stay square and true. Heat and moisture in your shop won’t warp it.
- Wood glides across the ground and polished cast iron table surface. You can bring back the original smooth shine even after years of use.
- Rip fence made of heavy UHMW plastic makes it easy for you to slide wood.
- You can inexpensively replace the rip fence plastic—convenient if you drill into it while using a unusually-shaped jig.
- Steel handwheels with locks on the base let you adjust the blade height and miter angle.
- Comes standard with a miter gauge for repeatability.
- Trunnion attached to the base prevents the machine from wobbling and keeps noise within a safe decibel range.
- Rigid all-steel base keeps the saw stable and aligned, so the blade will cut correctly (without unintended movement or mitering).
- Weighs 550 lbs., which indicates what a rock-solid machine this is.
- 4” dust collection port to hook up an extraction system and suck out sawdust.
- CSA approved, with safety features like an anti-kickback blade guard and a quick-release riving knife.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of reps (all with hands-on machine experience) whenever you have questions or problems.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Cabinetry, kitchen build-ins and shelving, furniture, live edge, or reclaimed lumber.
Contact us for more details
Do you have any more questions?
YOU CAN TRUST ROGERS ELECTRIC & MACHINE FOR ALL OF YOUR NEW & USED INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDS
Rogers Electric & Machine serves all of Eastern Canada.Contact us today...