P-140 SINGLE OPERATOR IRONWORKER
With 140 tons of punching force, the Piranha Model P-140 is truly the king of single operator ironworkers.
- The P-140 has more standard workstations than any other ironworker in its class. This includes punching, bending, bar shear, angle shear, round bar shear, and an integrated coper/notcher.
- The P-140 also has a dovetail slide that allows an operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few seconds
- The P-140 has full electrical control of its stroke with a footswitch and limit switch stroke controls for fast punching cycles.
- The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is available to enhance the P-140’s capabilities.
- Piranha’s incomparable integrated coper/notcher station outperforms any other ironworker. Notch from thick to thin, remove the full leg from angle iron, shave even the smallest piece from the end of the work piece, and maintain total control of the part – from any angle.
So, when comparing ironworkers, look at the complete package.
- Complete Punching Attachment with split dove tail mounting
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Punch Stripper and on Angle, Plate and Bar Shear
- Front and rear 5 position joy stick controls (electric) with jog up & down, fast up & down, neutral
- Remote Electric Foot Switch that can be connected at either end of the machine
- Electric Limit Switches that can be set for stroke control when using foot control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 2)
- Set of 16.625 Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Set of 20.5″ Plate Shear Knives [4 way] (instead of Round Bar Knives and 16.625″ Plate Shear Knives)
- Extra Blank Knife to extend shear to 20.5″
- Set of Angle Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (2 each)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench & 3/8″ Allen Wrench
- Integral Lifting Lug for instant portability
P-140 Capacities & Specifications
|Throat Depth||12″||Coper-Notcher (Tons) |
4″ x 6″ x 3/8″
|Open Height||15-1/2″||Bending Attachment |
|Closed Height |
w/o Die Block
|10-1/4″||Punch End – Strokes Per Minute |
Optional Speed-Up Kit
|30 @ 3/4″ |
35 @ 3/4″
|Stroke Length||5-1/4″||Work Station Height |
|Platen Table Size (D-W)||14-1/2″ x 21″||Hydraulics |
System R/V PSI
Hole Size (Max. Material)
Max. Hole Size (Material)
|140 Tons |
|Fluid Capacity (gal.)||25|
|Plate Shear||20-1/2″ Long |
1″ x 14″
3/4″ x 18″
1/2″ x 20″
|Motor Std. 230/460 3 Ph. |
Opt Phase & Voltage Available
|15 HP 3 Ph.|
|Angle Shear||6″ x 6″ x 5/8″||Dimensions (Net) |
|35″ x 90″ x 68-1/2″|
|Bar Shear |
Round (min. to max.)
Square (min. to max.)
|1/2″ to 2″ |
1/2″ to 1-3/8″
|Weight (Net) |
Contact us for more details
Do you have any more questions?
YOU CAN TRUST ROGERS ELECTRIC & MACHINE FOR ALL OF YOUR NEW & USED INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDS
Rogers Electric & Machine serves all of Eastern Canada.Contact us today...